Tuition-Free Quality Academic & Career Training at SUNY Queens Educational Opportunity Center
Now is the time to apply for tuition-free Spring 2021 academic and career training.
Don’t wait for the last minute to apply! Seating is limited! Apply online via the following link: www.queenseoc.net
1) Preparation Classes for the TASC Exam
2) English as a Second Language (ESOL – 3 Levels)
3) Certified Professional Coder and Biller (CPC)
4) Home Health Aide/PCA
5) Security Guard Training
6) Pathways-to-College (College Preparation)
– Be a New York State Residents for the Last 12 Months
– Meet EOC Income Eligibility Guidelines
– Obtain Reading & Math Levels of the TABE Test
– For some academic/career training programs a High School Diploma/Equivalency is required.
For additional information, join the Zoom admission call Monday through Friday from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/95034988992