For more than 17 years, the Women’s Supportive Services Program (WSS) at the Community Healthcare Network has been instrumental in helping HIV positive women and their families to cope with some of life’s most difficult challenges. The program also offers unique supportive services which are aimed at empowering the women to lead healthy and productive lives. The center is making every effort to ensure that women enjoy this time of the year with the minimal financial resources which are available to them.
You can show your support for the women of the center by choosing a gift from our “wish list”, conducting a holiday gift drive or making a monetary donation.
Please note: Your gift donation is tax deductible.
The wish list of items includes:
- adult sized bathrobes and pajamas (small – 3XL)
- sheet sets (twin, full, queen);
- towel sets
- blankets (twin, full, queen);
- uvenile toys and Disney DVD’s
- Gift Certificates to purchase basic necessities at vendors, such as: Pathmark, Target, Walmart, Sears, Marshall’s, Old Navy, Toys “R” Us, Red Lobster, McDonalds, Movie Theater Pass, etc.
Donations can be dropped off at Queens Health Center, 97-04 Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica, New York 11435.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 646-296-1131.