- This event has passed.
NCNW’s 2-Day Trip to Maryland’s Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Visitor Center
September 22 - September 23$250 – $350
The National Council on Negro Women invites one and all to a 2-Day trip to Maryland’s Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Visitor Center.
- Deluxe Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodations
- Time at National Harbor Maryland – MGM Casino
- Guided Tour of Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad State Park & Museum
- Guided Tour of Winchester Mill and Webb Slave Cabin
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner Buffet
- Price includes all taxes, tolls, meal gratuities and driver tip.
Checks made payable:
Queens County Section
P.O. Box 340105
Jamaica, New York 11434
For additional information, contact Gladys Keller at (718) 723-5973